How to Make Shahi Parathas
- Sieve the flours and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Blend yeast and half cup of warm water.
- Keep in a warm place for about 1/2 an hour or till it ferments.
- Mix the yeast mixture into the flour with ajwain. Knead well with buttermilk and ghee.
- Keep the dough aside for about 45 mins for it to rise.
- Knead again and divide into balls. Roll out.
- Top with onion seeds and bake or fry them. Tastes great with tandoori chicken.
Parathas are the most popular flatbed staple food originating from Indian subcontinent. It is spreading fast and getting popular in other parts of the world. The name derived from the words parat and attawhich literally means layers of cooked dough. It is normally eaten as a breakfast or as a tea time snack but can also be consume at lunch or dinner. There are many varieties by adding additional ingredients are available.
We are the pioneer in manufacturing and selling parathas in India. Our layered parathas have distinct quality of softness as well as crispy with mouth watering taste. Be it for the family or small get together at home, you can enjoy the parathas with your favourite veg or non-veg dishes. We take utmost care for hygiene and quality check for nutrition at each step. Our products are certified by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).